.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Happy times in sad

Today would have been mine Dad's 65th birthday. I think it is safe to say that NEVER would have been the best time for him to go, and even tho I wish we could have celebrated his 65th together, I will today make the most of what is a special day. To celebrate my Dad's birthday I am going to offer 6 chances to win the £50 personalised confectionery prize ending on bank holiday. one chance for each of the six decades found himself in. All you have to do is find a chocolate or sweet item that was invented in each decade and we'll select a winner for each decade: So name a chocolate bar or sweet item invented in the: A) 50's B) 60's C) 70's D) 80's E) 90's F) From 2000 to present day

No comments:

Post a Comment