.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Thursday 12 May 2011

I am so off pick and mix from stores.

This morning I went to the local supermarket looking for a box of pink chocolates for a project. While there, I happened to be standing in the aisle of the pick and mix selection, looking at the gift box chocolates slightly further up.  There was an old man who was browsing the aisle. I don't even know why but he caught the corner of my eye and before I knew it, his hands (yes hands!!!) were in the pick and mix helping himself!!!!!!!!! Oh come on mr old man, my kids enjoy those sweets.  To my horror it got worse. He obviously had powder from the bon bons on his hands, so he licked his fingers and then moved onto the chocolate brazil nuts.

Needless to say I am sooooooooooooo not buying pick and mix again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment