.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Tuesday 12 April 2011

A to Z challenge: E is for ....early mornings

Have you ever seen one of these?

 
Dreamstime.com
Well, I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen this happen, heck who needs a whole hand!  I, lovely readers am not an early riser.  It is not that I have the most wonderful, lovely bed nor that I sleep so soundly that I do not appreciate getting out of my bed. It is that I just don't do mornings! Simple, straight forward fact.

A well known social media, is a great source for research into morning people and non morning people. I read status updates (does that give away the social media I am referring to?) that read " Had a wonderful run this morning on the beach" and "wow what a stunning day" and others that read "need.....coffee......NOW!!!!!!!!!!"  I dear reader, am in the latter group.  My alarm goes off every morning at 7:20am. I know many of you are already out the door by then (no need to rub it in) but I after two first slaps of the snooze buttons crawl out of  bed at 7:40am. Not great when you need to be out the door at 8:10am. (oh you should be a fly on the wall in our house in the mornings, its not pretty)

So I bet you are reading this post wondering when I am going to say that I am going to start changing my lifestyle and start setting the alarm for 7am so that I am never late in the morning again?  Ha ha read on dear reader, read on! I am now 30 years old and I have come to one conclusion over this problem. It can't be fixed! I don't like mornings and I am thinking mornings don't like me, so I will just accept this one as defeat.

Now where did I put my coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment