.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A to Z Challenge...... I is for Injury

Sticks
I am, dear reader, on crutches. After my adventures this weekend I have strained my thigh muscle too hard and now have a swollen leg, sciatica and a numb foot! Oh happy day!  We go on holiday next week, so this better fix itself and fix itself quick!!

Seriously tho, I am partially gutted as I don't think my partying on the weekend has made this happen but I generally think that I am not taking care of this body as I should.  When you body has a little default, it's important to take care of yourself.  I spend too many hours trying to stand without the support being available from my lower limbs due to the CMT.  I over compensate by using the upper leg muscles too much and hence these little stupidities occur.

So I am to rest until I am able to weight bare with the assistant of pain killers, now where did I put my bell?

Dreamstime

No comments:

Post a Comment