.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Thursday 14 April 2011

A to Z challenge: G is for ....gifts

I've been running my gift company  since Feb this year. Up til then I had been just making gift hampers and personalised confectionery for friends and family. The response had been overwhelming, and so we (being me and a bit of the MR) though that it was time to take a leap of faith and establish ourselves in a proper business.  It's scary being your own boss! No joke! People dream about being their own boss but my gosh it's decent hard work! 

The one thing about having your own business is that you are in control, well actually that's another myth, a complete lie; your customers are in control.  If my customers buy then I make money, if they don't then I won't lol.  I love love love my work!  I enjoy having my own business and I especially love creating gifts and products for peoples special occasions.

At Out of the Box, we have a number of departments from weddings, to birthdays, gift hampers to corporate events.  Why not take a look around and see what we do.

I thought I'd give you a little treat dear readers and give you a code for 10% off everything on the website. I know, I spoil you!
 
If you have any questions or comments about the website then please feel free to leave them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment