.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wing it wednesday!!

HI lovely followers....today is Officially wing it Wednesday!

Tell me your stories of when and why you have had to wing it.

This week I was asked by the boys school to take a whole school worship in the school church, and talk about my goals in business.  I took the call thinking something was wrong with one of the boys, but in fact it was the school secretary asking me to take the worship. I simply responded "yes of course I will" and then after putting the receiver down, I thought what have I just done.

So you see I have to now wing a 40 minute presentation on my goals, lol my goals ok then better start thinking.  tell me about when you have had to wing it. Did it work? What was the outcome? I'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment