.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Monday 17 January 2011

All's well that ends well!

Sunday was a great day. Yes in no uncertain terms a GREAT day!

I have now trawled over the vast amounts of trade brochures and am satisfied that I have done well to find the great products to launch our new range. Most importantly as an "out" of the box gift company lol I have found a gift box supplier. It does help to have a gift box supplier when you sell gifts out of boxes right?

I bet you've all popped in to find out about the carb battle? Well, drumroll please, the results are in and..... I HAVE LOST TWO MORE POUNDS!!!!! Happy flipping days! So we are now at 8lbs loss in one week. Now I know that the loss will slow down once on phase two but I am in this for the long haul not the quick fix. However to lose what I have gained during the festivities is a little exciting.

Talking of exciting, yesterday I became a mumpreneur. Sounds cheesy doesn't it? and I thought "oh another scheme to swipe some cash and then tell me what I already know" BUT this was just different. Erica and Antonia are mums who wanted to work but needed jobs to suit their lives and responsibilities. They have both done the hard work to reach their earning potential as it is and they are offering for a small monthly fee to help those who want to do the same. Why not check it out ? http://www.becomeamumpreneur.com/join/ You don't have to be a mum or even female actually. It's aimed at those who want or need to work from home. You can leave at anytime and if you decide within 30 days that it won't work for you, you get refund! Simples!!!

So all in all I'm making the in roads to having the life that I was created to have and so many great opportunities are heading my way! Why not follow me and come along for the ride. Don't forget to leave a comment or ask a question. I don't want a lonely journey, that's why I invited you here. Keep your eyes peeled for my next post! Usually when something interesting happen!! he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment