.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Friday 21 January 2011

I need chocolate!

Aww lovely followers, today is a bad day. The cold weather returning has taken its toll on my little body and I am typing in bed today. I guess one advantage of being your own boss, is that you can work anywhere at anytime. I have worked in less comfortable places so my duvet and sguidy pillows will be my helpers for this morning. I have taken all the medication that is possible to take and now I just wait! Only problem is, I can't wait for anything! Seriously! I am so bad with the dreaded P word you know the one which means to wait.  I can't even bring myself to say it! I guess I am the product of the instant gratification generation. Well, that's my excuse and I think I'll stick to it.

You know the one thing about blogging is that I feel able to be honest and open about the way I am feeling. I usually hide my condition and it's effects from people because I don't want sympathy or judgmental comments. I just want to be well. Do you know what I mean? Not many people see the really bad effects of this condition and that's how I have wanted it, but for some reason I feel able for the first time to talk about it. So thanks for listening! (well reading, but you know what I mean)

So you all know by now that I am on a low carb, high protein regime? Well the good news is the weight loss for induction has been 8lb. I have had chocolate Atkins bars every day as a treat watching TV in the evenings but they aren't REAL chocolate. Well on my travels I across the net I found this CHOCOLATE WITHOUT GUILT I know I couldn't believe it either! I have looked further into it and yes it is in fact chocolate without guilt. I cannot wait to make truffles and lady bug chocolates, but alas today I think i might have to stick to an Atkins bar.

If you try the recipes out do let me know how you get on and I'll be sure to give them a go. If you find one that is the BOMB.COM then leave me a message straight away. Here's to weight loss and guiltless chocolate. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment