.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Monday 24 January 2011

Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

I bet you know the song Monday Monday. Well the lines I have been singing today are:

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

I had a wedding consultation today with the red head with expensive wine taste. Her chipmunk impersonator was at work.  We did not drink wine, we had tea!  We are both in training now for the big day. She has to be the stunning bride (which I have no doubts that she will be) and I have to be the mad wedding planner, with the stamina of an ox! (this I am struggling to believe).  We have actually sat down and gone through the list of what needs doing and what has been done.  We have lots to get done, but hey who's counting the weeks down?? (Uh ME!)

I love doing weddings, it is my favourite part of the gift company.  It's exciting, fun and really enjoyable. I wonder if the reason for this is because I have yet to work with a bridezilla! I mean take the red head for example, she is THE most relaxed bride I have ever met.  Her very words today "I'm not worried if there is a fork missing or a set of glasses not been laid out, the worst thing that could happen would be that we'd turn up to venue, and nothing was done" All of this was said in a very relaxed manner. I love my red head with expensive wine taste. If you said a tornado was coming, she'd grab her bottle of red wine and calmly head under the bed. I on the other hand would be the perfect example of a headless chicken. This is what made working together so easy, many moons ago.  We were responsible for taking kids off the streets in a small town and occupying them with different tasks and opportunities. It really was us against the world. Ah I do love a bit of reminiscing, but alas, I have to get myself into gear as I am now going to source roses.  Catch ya later!

BTW if you want to use our wedding services then please check out our website Out of the Box Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment