.main-inner .columns {width: 100%;padding-left:0 !important;padding-right:0 !important;}

Saturday 29 January 2011

It's the weekend!!!!!

Hey lovely readers it is officially the weekend. What are you going to do this weekend?  Well I am gate crashing two wedding fairs tomorrow to pick up new contacts!  I am also going to take today off, as soon as I have finished blogging, and when you have five blogs lol, it may take a while!


So, do yourself a favour this weekend and have some time to do something you love.  It's really important! Doesn't matter what it is, just fit it in.  It may be a walk, a coffee at your favourite cafe (my choice this weekend), lunch with a friend, shopping with your mum! Whatever it is and no matter how big or small it is, do something this weekend for yourself.

This is my ideal weekend:


 Let me know what you get up to this weekend and whatever you go have a great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment